Mozzarella Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozzarella Cheese

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for being patient and active! We're still figuring things out and it is, unfortunately, taking a long time. Much love from the MC team!
Donate
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is udorhiqdtqmwgvlm

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 41 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Fantasy Human Roleplay Search
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 pm by Ashy~
post any ads / requests / searches for group roleplays here!

Comments: 0
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Clans Return
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm by Hannah

» Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am by Ashy~

» The Bucketlist Game
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm by Guest

» Summer plans?
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Angel's Drawing
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm by Guest

» Mozzarella Cheese!
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm by Moonblaze-Angel

» Guess the pet!
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm by catwomen644

» Yum or Yuck V1
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm by Guest

» Adorables random art
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm by Guest

Evergreen, land of supernaturals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:10 am

Sean moves his head to the direction of the voice. "Hi.." He replied back coldly, sighing.

Alex glared at him, growling. "You better be a bit note polite to Diana. She could kill you if she wanted."

"No!" Jackson lunged at the hunter, the rope snapping. He pinned him to the ground, placing his hands around his throat.

"I-I didn't know you were sad.." Dexter backed away, looking down. "Let's just get back to the house.. I think we should just relax in our beds."

Roslyn smiled and linked arms with her. "Let's go then! I won't take no as an answer!"

Autumn sat against a tree, her legs pulled up to her chest as those pictures played in her head over and over again. "Vampires in Evergreen.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:20 am

Hael smiled at Diana, appreciating her attempts. She reminded herself she didn't need a demon in the pack and she could force him to leave if he caused difficulty.
-
Diana looked at Alex warmly, quietly thanking him for his defensive nature. "Why are you here?" She said with a hint of a growl in her voice. It wasn't easily detectable, but it was there.
-
The hunter's helper who was holding the rope pulled out a gun from his pocket. The helper aimed it at Jackson and shot. Lacy couldn't help but laugh at such a stupid attempt; like a bullet could even wound a vampire.
The she-wolf finally gained control back and backed up on her haunches, leaping at the first hunter. Her teeth came in contact with skin and she recoiled at the taste of blood but refused to let go.
-
"No one ever does." She talks back, a thick layer of anger spread across the statement. She couldn't even tell if it was directed of him. "I would love to go back to my room." She muttered, speeding away.
Soon enough she made it to her door, and she shut and locked it before laying on her bed. She growled before she realized she couldn't sleep. She was left with her thoughts and an empty room to entertain her.
-
Valentina nodded, confused at the amount of humanity in Roslyn. Then she remembered that all supernaturals were once human and evolved from then. She, on the other hand, was born the way she was. "Sounds fun." She commented on the shifter's eagerness.
-
"And werewolves, and shape-shifters, and goddesses, and angels and demons, and nymphs and likely more I've yet to encounter." Dominic added on to what Autumn was saying, leaning with his back against the tree. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag and smiling as he watched the horror spread across the mortal's face.
Back to top Go down
https://mozzarellacheese.forumotion.com
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:15 pm

"Satan sent me to kill Hael. But I can't. So I decides just to live here like a normal human being." Sean explained, moving his face to the direction of Diana.

"Lacy.. Close your eyes." Jackson whispered and tackled the helper to the ground. "Fresh blood." He smirked and bit his neck hard with his fangs, sucking his blood just enough to knock him out.

Dexter ran after her, frowning. "Rosaline! Im sorry!" He stopped at her door and sighed. "I'm sorry.."

Roslyn began to walk to the store, giggling happily. "You are the first person I've met who wasn't human. I'm usually surrounded by them."

Autumn quickly scurrying away from him, letting out a shriek. "Don't kill me! Please!" She whimpered, tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Hael's dress blew in the direction of the wind. Her eyes narrowed at Sean's comment. Her long, wavy dirty blonde hair blew, too. She bit her lip, glaring at the demon. "What do you mean you can't kill me? Scared?" The angel retorted with every hint of sarcasm she could muster and layered it on her words. Hatred burned in her eyes. Why would they want to kill her anyways? What did she do?
-----------------------------------------------------
Rosaline changed because she noticed it was in fact a new day. The sun was rising, and she admired it's beauty but only for a second. She heard Dexter banging on her door apologizing; was he crying? "Don't apologize!" Rosaline begged as she pulled the yellow and black flannel over the band shirt. "Please, please stop... You didn't do anything wrong." She muttered as she pulled the floral skirt on over the yellow tights. The young adult pulled her golden hair to the right and put black converse on. "I... I'm just not used to any of this Dexter." She approached the door, leaning her forehead on it as warm tears spilled down her cheek. "I'm not used to being this monster. I'm not used to being cared about, I'm not used to being in love." She fell victim to tears as they all slid down her face and she shook violently and she wished he didn't have vampire hearing so he couldn't tell what was happening.
------------------------------------------------------
Diana tugged at her necklacewhile listening to her bracelet jingle. Her long, straight brunette hair was jostled around in the ever increasing aggressive wind. Her crop top showed only a slight bit of her stomach, and she smiled as she listened to Hael get defensive. Hael was much older than her in human form, but counting Diana, or Dahlia/Deliliah's Goddess blood she was far eldest. "Hael, please," Dahlia nodded at the angel. "That is not the issue." The young adult bit her lip and looked carefully at Sean. "Won't Satan come looking for you?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Tumblr_mqeamfPJiK1sqznooo1_500
Lacy watched in a stunned shock as Jackson fed on the human. While the she-wolf was stunned, the second hunter still had his gun out. Vampires are virtually indestructable; werewolves didn't have that luxury.
------------------------------------------------------------
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Ian-somerhalder-smoking-Favim.com-289706
"Oh come on, you can't be serious? Are humans that pathetic?" Dominic took another drag from the cigarette. "Begging for your life?" He couldn't help but smirk through his anger. "Let me tell you the story of Romeo and Juliet. Well, you see Romeo was this rich little spoiled brat who thought he fell in love with this girl named Rosaline. This girl, she made a vow of chastity. You, ignorant human, probably doesn't know what that means. It means she refuses to get married or have not allowed, basically promising to be a nun. Well, Romeo went through a bout of depression due to the whole Rosaline thing; See, spoiled rich boy. Didn't get what he wanted so he threw a fit. Then he came across Juliet and decided he never loved the first girl, and settled for Juliet. Isn't that messed up? Now imagine it with vampires. Clashing vampire families. Seeking havoc on the unsuspecting mortals," Dominic smiled, baring his vangs at the terrified mortal. "So, Autumn, what are you thinking about?" He said, taking a long drag.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Girl%20walking%20through%20forest%20preview
Valentina raised an eyebrow. "I'm not the first inhuman person you've met." She looked around carefully, whispering into Roslyn's ear. "Actually a lot of these people aren't human." She pointed to a random face in the crowd. "That girl is a neko. Or cat in English." She pointed to another person, a young man. "He's a witch, but he doesn't know it yet." And she smiled before pointing to a man roughly her age. "And he is a ghost. Died by a suicide in 2003." She smiled at her personal knowledge. "Lets not forget about the phoenix, fairy, and other spirits or supernatural beings in Evergreen." The young nymph's lips curved into a smile as she watched the shock spread across Roslyn's face.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2015 5:02 pm

"Because I am not strong enough. Plus, I don't see why I have to get you.. They said I can't return unless I get you." Sean sighed and looked towards her direction. "So I'm gonna be here until the day I die."

Dexter carefully pressed his forehead against the door and sighed. "I'm so sorry we did this to you.. You don't deserve to suffer like we have and still do.." The brunet male whispered, closing his eyes. "If you don't want my love.. Just tell me."

Jackson stood up without a sound and grabbed the gun the first hunter had. He grabbed it and aimed it at the second man. "Now. Drop the gun and go.. Or I will kill you on the spot." He explained and stepped in front of the she-wolf and border collie.

Autumn shrinked down as she seen his vampires. "Screw you.. You are a damn monster. Don't try to bring any love story into this. You feed on innocent human beings." She growled. "You will never be happy unless you are making the living frightened, you damn bloodsucker."

"How the not allowed do you just know all this?! Thats so cool!" Roslyn smiled happily, clapping happily. "Teach me your wisdom!"
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm

"Strong enough? Are you calling yourself too weak to fight me?" Hael raised a brow, her white dress flying as the wind blew harsher.

Diana nodded slowly. "So you have no idea why you were told to kill Hael?"

"For Christ's sake..." Rosaline groaned. He completely misinterpreted what she was saying. "Just, give me a few minutes. I'll come out in a few." Rose ran into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking herself in it. She slid down the door with tears falling down and her body shaking. She remembered everything; she remembered having nights just like this as a human.

"Do it." The hunter smiled, flashing a pair of brilliant white sharp teeth back at him. "Not going to do anything but nick me."
Lacy moved her round eyes to the helper, seeing that he wasn't human either. The brunette quickly shifted into human form, scars appearing all over her skin. She cursed under her breath from the wounds she endured. The teenager reached out for a weapon or something to help Jackson, but she could hardly see.
Lainy leapt up next to Jackson, protecting Lainy and her old acquaintance.

Dominic burst out laughing. Smoke escaped his lips as he did so. "Innocent people? If I fed on innocent people you wouldn't be breathing right now you indulgent brat!" Dominic quickly recollected himself, taking another drag. "I can hear what you mortals think. I fed on sexual offenders, on misogynistic rapists or sexual assault criminals. I feed on murderers. I feed on people who commit adultery. I feed on people who deserve it. And screw you, screw you for saying that I'm a monster. I'm the monster, yeah, but I save lives. I saved my best from from dying, but I guess you never thought about that. I've tried dying, so honey there's no getting no rid of me I'm immortal." In the matter of a second, he was shoving her against the wall. "I mean, after all you do think I'm cute." He smiled, remembering her thoughts from when she first saw him. "But I won't hold you to it." He messed around with her, putting his lips on her neck before walking away. "See ya later, Autumn it was nice meeting you." He stomped out his cigarette before disappearing into the sunrise.

"I mean, I am a nature nymph, and people are apart of nature, so I see them for what they are. Which is also how I knew what you were." Valentina smiled at Roslyn.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 pm

"Correct. Satan just sent me here and told me 'if you can't kill the angel, don't return." He sighed and sat down on the ground.

Dexter cleteched his hands and moved back. "Why do girls have to be so completely sometimes?" The elder male whispered to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Autumn stood there for a few minutes after he disappeared, slipping down the wall slowly. Her head hurt as she thought about what had just happened. "I-Im so confused.." She whispered, her cheeks bright red.

"Awh.. You're no fun.." Roslyn teased, wrapping her arms around Valentina's arm. "I was trying to surprise you."
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm

"Then do it," Hael growled, brushing her hair to the side. "Kill me. You'd be doing quite a few people a favor." The angel's voice raised, the only anger she felt directed at herself she just realized.

Diana grabbed her wolf necklace, raising an eyebrow in defense. The red behind her eyes rose slightly as the blood in her boiled in case he decided to attack.

"You know what Dexter, why don't you just go?" Rosaline growled, hearing him talking about other girls. She traced over the marks on her arms while biting her lips. "You wouldn't know what to do if you had me anyways."

(( you didn't respond to the lacy/lainy one so))

Dominic cleared his throat, strolling the street. He checked his watch: 8:34 AM. Another morning, another day. Time really flies when you're doomed to live for all eternity. He pondered the idea of lighting another cigarette, but he decided not to. Seeing a parking lot, he pulled his car keys out of his pocket and unlocked a red jeep. He hopped in, turning on the radio to an old rock radio and sang along wholeheartedly.

"I am SO much fun!" Valentina said in utter shock. "How dare you?" She joked, lightly patting her shoulder as if she were offended. "I mean, I could totally be anything. How insane is that? I just take the form of a young female adult." She shifted into a male, making a tiny tornado in Roslyn's hand again. Valentina smiled, shifting back. "It's kind of fun; I can control a lot and I'm very thankful. I do have my limitations, though." The girl smiled, holding the bar door open for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2015 3:11 am

"No Hael." Sean growled, placing his hands on her shoulders and sighed. "I have no reason to. It was only a command and I won't obey it. You didn't do anything to me.."

Alex hugged Diana from behind to hold her back. "Calm down. Its gonna be alright.." He whispered into her ear.

"I was talking about you Rosaline.." Dexter whispered but backed away from her door. The brunet turned and went to his bedroom which was right across the hall from hers.

(crap. I didn't see it)
Jackson glared at the hunter, hissing. "Why the not allowed would you hurt an innocent girl than?" The vampire asked, placing a hand on Lainy's head.

(Don't know what to put for Autumn)

Roslyn smiled and pulled the nymph into the bar with her. "Let's go get wasted!" She smiled, giggling happily.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Hael furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Why would Satan want to kill her anyways?

Diana turned around to see Alex. "Is it, is it really? I've been waiting years for everything to be alright." The alpha mumbled and stalked off to her den.

Rosaline screamed in frustration. She let her flannel's sleeves fall over her palms, and she frowned staring down at her converse. Her deep hazel eyes were wide and filled with tears. She wished she could get away, away from life. She knew she couldn't now.

"Lot of money for dead werewolves." The vampire smiled, his lips curving upward helping to show the sight of his fangs. "Lots." He added, spitting.
Lainy growled lowly, leaping a step forward.
-Lacy is blacking out.-

Dominic coughed a little, fog escaping his lips from the chill of a morning. He played air drums on the steering wheel as he turned onto the road and sang. He thought once more about pulling out another cigarette but he decided against it, yet again. He had to make it obvious that he was human.

Valentina pondered the idea for a moment. Was it even possible for her to get wasted? To get totally intoxicated? She wasn't sure. She nodded along anyways, walking with Roslyn to the bar. "I think I've decided that I'm going to call you Ross." Valentina smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2015 11:26 pm

"I have nothing against you. I'm not here to murder anyone. Even if I was commanded to. I'd rather die than kill an innocent angel." Sean assured her and sighed. "I don't know why he sent me. I'm fricken blind for Christ sake!"

Alex followed after his alpha female, frowning. "Diana.. Stop. Sean isn't gonna harm Hael. And plus, she is way stronger than he is. And since you are there to help, she has a goddess with her."

Jackson pulled Lainy back and went over to Lacy. "Lets get the not allowed out of here." He whispered, dropping the gun and picked up Lacy in a bridal style. "Stay the not allowed away from Lacy." He growled. He began to run ahead, but slos enough for Lainy to run alongside him.

Autumn stood up and slowly made her way back to her apartment. Evergreen is full of monsters.. Supernatural beings.. Why the heck did I not know about this?! she thought to herself, a million thoughts racing through her head.

"Ross? Why Ross? That's a guy's name." Roslyn laughed and went over to the bar. She took out a fake ID and got a few glasses of normal beer. "Come on, Valentina. Let's down these suckers!"
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2015 5:36 pm

"How does a demon become blind? I thought when mortal souls are sent to Hell and are tortured enough to become demons that they gain all their senses back, so how'd you lose yours?" Hael asked, staring at the clouds once more before sheepishly realizing she was staring again.
-
"What is Satan sends more demons, Alex? Then what?" Diana thought of her pack at war with literally the king of Hell. She looked down, unsure if they would manage to survive it if that's what it would come down to.
-
"I... I think I can walk Jackson." Lacy said, a little defensive but trying to coat it with a layer of sincere concern. "Sorry you got dragged into that.." Her voice got cold, almost angry. "Yeah, I think I should.. um.. go." She muttered, looking at the sunrise turn to daytime. "There's a dead hunter, a hunter, and a lot of curious humans that heard a lot of biting and screaming. I can't stay here."
-
Dominic pulled into his apartment building's parking lot. Groggily, as if he was human and needed rest, ran his fingers through his black hair. His light blue eyes darted around the lot before retrieving the keys from the ignition. The young man twirled the keys in his hand as he locked the truck and approached the lobby to get to his apartment.
-
"Since when did name's have genders? Oh, that's right you live in a world full of humans, they raise you with gender roles. I apologize, I guess I'll have to properly educate you." Valentina smiled, turning to look at her fake ID. "Oh, that's right your underage. I'm not." She then proceeded to look at the beer. "Beer? You're so boring." But she took it anyway, not taking a sip but rather staring at it for a few moments, making it ripple using her power.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:31 pm

"I guess Satan wanted me to be tortured even more.." Sean sighed. "But that doesn't matter. Its who I am and that's all that matters to me." He replied with a slight smile. His cheeks turned a bit pink as he felt her staring again.

"When it comes to that, we will deal with it." Alex got on his knees so he stared into her eyes. "Don't worry Diana.. If anything, God would probably send more angels if a war would happen on Earth."

"No.. I just found you again and I'm not letting you go again.." Jackson whispered, hugging her tighter. "I've lost to many people already.."

Autumn stared at her shoes as she walked into her apartment lobby. She felt out a small yelp as she bumped into someone. "I'm terrib-" she paused her sentence as she seen it was Dominic.

"I dont know if you'd like to get drunk drunk.. We can get some shots if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Hael frowned, her lips curved downward intently. "I don't think Satan would do that." She started to wonder, thinking if a demon could take another's senses away. It seemed possible, but not too likely.
-
"God hasn't helped so far, why would he decide to in the future? For all we know he could be gone." Diana brushed her flying brunette hair back behind her ear. "S..sorry. I shouldn't say that. Some people in this pack are more faithful than I and I should be respectful of that..."
-
Lacy held her bleeding forehead, scratches and bruises forming on her body from the fight.
"Then we... We have to get out of here." Her voice trailed off, out of breath and dizzy. "Humans.." She muttered dumbly, trying her hardest to communicate before likely passing out once more.
-
Dominic didn't feel himself get shoved; he felt the pressure of someone tripping onto him. "Oh, damn, you're everywhere at once aren't you Oddball." He raised an eyebrow, his dark hair wet from the rain.
-
Before Roslyn finished speaking, someone handed Valentina a shot of Vodka. She took it as well as she imagined a mortal would, and then asked the tender for another. "Well, Ross, I plan on not being sober when I leave a bar." The nymph smiled, waiting for her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Sean sighed and sat on the ground. "He did. I wish I was a normal human.. I would still be able to see if I was.. And we wouldn't be enemies."

"Don't worry Diana. You are just stressed out and worried." Alex whispered and hugged her. "It will be alright.."

Jackson nodded and picked Lainy up. He bolted off from the woods and to his house to take care of Lacy's wounds.

Autumn stood up and pushed past him. "I'm sorry sir!" She replied before running to her apartment. "He better not be a neighbor.."

Roslyn smiled and got a few shots. "Hell ya! Let's get wasted."
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:32 am

"Don't wish to be something you're not," Hael said in a hushed anger. "That won't get you anywhere Sean." The angel brushed a loose, tangled strand of golden colored hair behind her ear. She bit her lip, contemplating what to add onto her miniature rant. "You're a blind demon and that's what you have to deal with."
-
"Nothin has been 'alright'." Diana mumbled under her breath. She accepted the hug, though she kept it brief and pulled away almost as quickly as it began. "I feel that we need to send more wolves out, to make sure there aren't any unknown creatures on our land. We also don't have much food here..." Diana mumbled on, droning off in her own mind about what the alpha needed to do to keep her pack up and running effectively.
-
Lacy blinked open her eyes groggily, searching the room for anyone. She turned her head slightly to the right where she immediately saw Laing watching her in a very protective and worried stance. "Hey girl..." She mumbled, lightly stroking her faithful friend. Suddenly a very strong, aching pain occurred in her head again. She went to touch where it hurt, to find it bandaged and bled through. "Jack... Jackson?" She called, hoping he hadn't left yet. She didn't think she could change her bandage or take care of herself right now.
-
Rosaline took a deep breath, approaching a window in her batroom. Her stomach hurt with a very intense pain; she knew she was going to die of starvation if she didn't feed. The young blonde opened the window, sneaking out and leaping to the ground below. Her skirt remained untrained and her socks slightly ripped.
-
Dominic chuckled, sort of irritated at her eagerness to get away. He said a curt hello to the woman who sat at the reception desk before walking to stairs to his apartment. He put the key in the lock and turned it, entering his home. Dominic threw his coat onto his couch and put his wallet and keys on the table and put blood he collected into the fridge quickly. He then took another cigarette and sat on the patio, lighting it and taking a drag before getting lost in his own thoughts.
-
Valentina looked at Roslyn, quite concerned for her. She didn't know how well her body could take alcohol. The young adult tastes the vodka on her lips, licking it off before refusing another and telling the tender that she was done. She carefully watched Roslyn, making sure she didn't drink too much or a strange man bothered her or something.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 am

"Yeah.. You're right." Sean stood up and grabbed Cerberus's leash. He ordered the dog to go to Alex and Diana. "Diana. I want to help the pack. I mean no harm. I don't know why, but Satan will be sending more demons after Hael."

Alex nodded his head and grabbed her hand. "I'll hunt with the pack. I'll ask Hael to come with." He replied to Diana then turned to walk to Hael. "Hael. We need to go hunting. We are running low on food."

"I'm here! Don't worry. Just getting you something to eat." Jackson came rushing over with a bowl of soup. "Let me change that real quick." The brunet gently took the banages off her wounds and carefully cleaned it off. "I'm sorry you hate to get hurt.." Jackson whispered as he wrapped more bandags on her wounds.

(What is gonna happen between Dominic and Autumn? I'm curious XD)

Roslyn smiled at Valentina drunkly, poking her cheek. "What are you starin' at!" She teased, her head spinning as she grabbed onto the nymph for balance.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:53 pm

"How will you see?" Hael raised an eyebrow as he released Cerberus's leash. As he finished speaking, her eyes widened. "After me?" Her voice hushed, and her eyes became misty. The angel moved her gaze to the floor, hair harshly flying in the wind as she coughed. Alex speaking cut her out of her trance, and she nodded slowly. "Sure," She said, walking with him to the exit to go hunting.
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Tumblr_m2hjoiZEM41qgok3oo1_500
-
Diana's eyes widened and she leaped forward into wolf form, growling. "But you're a demon, and you know that Satan is sending more demons after Hael, who is my family. So that must mean that there's like a radio for all things hell related, and you could be, unintentionally, giving away our location!" As she finished howling the sentences, she sprinted off with Cerberus to go patrol and make sure no enemies were on her territory.
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Tumblr_m1rw9ka7uO1rojl38o1_400
-
"I am a werewolf in a busy city full of humans and other supernaturals. I'm bound to get hurt eventually, and if you weren't there, I would've..." She felt him place  anew bandage on her, and she looked into his eyes. "died."
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Tumblr_ma1o1bISvb1qmm6npo1_500
-
Rosaline heard Dexter, still loyally outside her door. She knew he was far more comfortable using his supernatural speed and strength and if she tried to run he would follow. She rounded the corner, approaching him to make it easier on everyone. "I.. I'm back." She finished, seeing him.
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Giphy
-
Dominic choked before releasing the smoke from his mouth, jaggedly grasping for air. He quickly regained his common sense and release the smoke, irritation swimming through him. "You've got to be kidding me." He says as he sees Autumn unlocking the door to her apartment; right next door.
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Black-and-white-boy-cigarettes-gif-Favim.com-904720
-
"N...nothing." Valentina stammered, carefully using all of her weight to keep the girl balanced. "Hey, I think you've had enough to drink..." The nymph smiled, getting Roslyn to a chair. "Hey, can you get her some water?" She asked the bartender, smiling appreciatively as he agreed and brought back a couple bottles of water.
Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Black-and-white-gif-hair-beautiful-animated-Favim.com-543557

Last edited by Hannah on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am

Sean sighed and moved his head to the direction his dog fan away in. I can't leave because my dog left, I am not welcomed to help.. Goddammit, I hate being a demon.

Alex followed after his Alpha female, his ears pinned to the back of his head. "Diana I don't think we should let Ceberus come along, Sean can't go anywhere without him.

"I saved you before, and I saved you again. Pay me back by staying with me so I know you are safe.'

Dexter walked to her and hugged her. "Don't run off from me again.." He murmured, one of his arms wrapped around her head.

Autumn glanced over and hit her head on her door. "Really?! What the hell. Why are you always where I am!"

"N-No I fine!" Roslyn laughed but drank some of the water anyway. "I wish I could not get drunk! That would be awesome!" She laughed, throwing her arms up in the air, almost falling off her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2