Mozzarella Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozzarella Cheese

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for being patient and active! We're still figuring things out and it is, unfortunately, taking a long time. Much love from the MC team!
Donate
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is udorhiqdtqmwgvlm

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 41 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Fantasy Human Roleplay Search
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 pm by Ashy~
post any ads / requests / searches for group roleplays here!

Comments: 0
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Clans Return
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm by Hannah

» Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am by Ashy~

» The Bucketlist Game
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm by Guest

» Summer plans?
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Angel's Drawing
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm by Guest

» Mozzarella Cheese!
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm by Moonblaze-Angel

» Guess the pet!
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm by catwomen644

» Yum or Yuck V1
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm by Guest

» Adorables random art
Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm by Guest

Evergreen, land of supernaturals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

Evergreen, land of supernaturals Empty
PostSubject: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Diana growls, her teeth bared in instinct and her tail flicking up. She had just received news from Hael, her angel friend, that a demon was nearby. To Diana, Hael was like a young daughter, although Hael was probably many, many years older than her. She got very protective and worried.
☯      ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯     ☯    
Rosaline bit her lip, her blonde hair lay in knots on her bed. She sat sprawled out, staring mindlessly at the ceiling. She never slept; she wasn't used to this. She wasn't used to not have to breathe, to not have a beat in her heart.
Dominic ran his fingers through his hair, leaning against a wall in an ally. He took a drag from his cigarette, exhaling the smoke. He smiled as he saw a man call out to a woman; he was hungry, and feasting on misogynistic men was his favorite past time.
Hael nodded, informing Diana and watched as she went from calm to anxious. "Diana, don't worry. I can take care of it... Maybe. I don't know if they're even coming this way or not."
Lacy sat on a bench near a fountain in the city. Lainy, her border collie, sat loyally beside her. Lacy felt a low growl arise in her throat as an instinct; a werewolf could almost always sense when a werewolf was around.
Jason smiled, taking the key out of his truck. He tied his shoes and hopped out, approaching a coffee shop. He opened the door, holding it open for the people leaving. "Good day," He smiled to them before walking in.
Valentina smiled to herself, her long white dress blew in the wind as she bent near a stream in the meadow. She ran her fingers through the water, drawing shapes. She smiled and started using her power to pull water out of the stream, drawing little pictures in the air with the sparkling liquid.
Back to top Go down
https://mozzarellacheese.forumotion.com
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Sean, a blind demon male, sat down on a park bench alongside his demon dog Cerberus, who was in the form of a seeing eye dog. "That stupid angel knows I'm here and she told her werewolf pack.. They won't be much of a problem but their leader has goddess blood in her.." He sighed.

Dexter sat in his room, sighing quietly. "God I am so bored... I wonder if Rosaline would like to go for a walk with me." He murmured quietly to himself, crossing his arms. "I wonder if she is still pissed about her turning.."

Autumn walked quickly away from the elder male, tears in her eyes. "Screw off, you jerk!" She yelled at her ex and accidentally ran into Dominic and fell back onto her rear. "Ow.. I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you there.." She whimpered, rubbing her hip as she looked up to Dominic.

Jackson walked around the city, passing a female with her dog. He stopped a few feet away as he scented that the female was a werewolf. A werewolf huh? I wonder what she is doing away from her pack.. He thought to himself, glancing back to the brunette.

Roslyn, who was in the form of a bird, watched the weird female make pictures with some of the water from the stream. She flew down to her, sitting on the grass nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Diana leaped up onto a rock where she calls to her pack. "Everyone, there's a demon nearby. We've never encountered one, so be careful." Her voice wavered, eyes narrowing in anger. Her eyes shown a dim reddish brown, the red that becomes of her eyes when her Goddess blood reacts with her. "We'll likely have to send out more patrols than usual." She looked around as only a few wolves sat below the rock.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline frowned, leaping up at the scent of Dexter. She trusted him ferociously, for God knows why. She wasn't human anymore and couldn't be around anyone she used to have cared about. At this point, she doesn't even remember most of human life. She wanted to bound up to him, but was still cautious and opened the door to her room carefully and looked at him.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Dominic growled under his breath, angry that he'd been stopped from feasting. "Don't apologize..." He stomped on his cigarette, staring at the girl. "It wasn't your fault some people are jerks." He held his tongue, turning to follow the man.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lacy smiled, Lainy growled. "Hi; vampire." She smiled, turning around. She slapped a hand over her mouth, falling over her own feet. She saw Jackson's face, and memories flooded back to her. She didn't have time to register the fact that he was in fact the vampire, and she leaped into his arms and hugged him tightly.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
The nymph, Valentina, smiled. Her long, beautiful brunette hair fell over her arms and she placed the water back into the stream. She could tell that the bird wasn't just a bird. Her bright eyes fell over the creature and she admired the beautiful blue and white that caressed the creature.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Alex nodded and went over to Diana. "I will help you protect the pack Diana." The brown furred male smiled happily at his Alpha female. He kind of had a crush on her but he knew she was to busy watching over to pack for romance.

Dexter blushed as he seen Rosaline's cute innocent face. "H-Hey Rosa.. I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk.." He asked nervously at the newest vampire to their cult. "If not, that's fine. It is just a bit boring here so I figured you would like to go out."

"N-No.. Don't bother him please.." Autumn frowned, quickly standing up and placing her hand on his shoulder. "He isn't worth it.. He is just a jerk.." She whined. "I'm Autumn.. What's your name?"

Jackson froze as he realized it was Lacy, his old best friend and crush. "L-Lacy.. I thought you died.." He whispered and wrapped his arms carefully around her. "I've missed you so much.. I am so sorry for the things I said those years ago.." The brunet sniffled.

The shapeshifter turned into her human form. Her bright blue eyes staring at the nymph. "Hello there.. Didn't expect to run into a nymph today." She chuckled. "I'm Roslyn."  
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Diana nodded happily, seeing that her closest friend Alex had come to comfort her. Although she wasn't the one that needed protection. "Thank you," She nodded and licked his cheek happily before leaping from the rock into the center of the clearing.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Hael, while Alex and Diana were talking, snuck out of the camp towards where she felt the demon's existence. Her long, golden hair was pulled back into a braid and she was wearing a maroon colored dress and eyeliner that brought out the blue in her hazel eyes. She started walking slowly, then running, then sprinting towards the connection that she felt.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline nodded quickly but closed the door, using her new-found speed to brush her hair and apply cat-eyeliner and put on black skinny jeans and a white lacy shirt. She opened the door, walking out and closing it quickly. "A bit boring" She mocked. She never had this much time to do nothing.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Dominic let a growl escape his lips before he turned around. "Dominic." How dare a mortal girl just deny him a meal? He licked his lips, feeling his fangs begin to arch out but he retrieved them. He hadn't eaten in quite awhile, and he was hungry.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lacy shook her head into his chest, feeling a tear fall out of her eye. "Don't apologize- I missed you so much, I thought you would've forgotten about me, or that you died..." Lainy still leaped onto the bench, her tail arched upwards in defense. She growled lowly, eyes narrowed bitterly at the vampire.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Valentina nodded, smiling as she knew the girl was a shape-shifter. "I stopped expecting anything after I came to this town," She said and her voice was like silky velvet. "I'm pretty sure my name is Valentina." She smiled at her joke, hoping she'd laugh. She held out her hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Alex sighed and followed after her. "Do you need help with anything else? I would love to help you." He smiled at her, his tail wagging gently.
Sean gripped Cerberus's leash tightly and stood up. "Cerberus.. go towards that power the angel is letting off.." He commanded his not allowed hound and followed after his dog as the "seeing-eye dog" walked towards the angel.
The elder male gently pressed his lips against Lacy's forehead as he looked up at the brunette's border collie. "Lainy.. what's the m-" Jackson paled as he realized why Lainy was growling. He moved away from Lacy, frowning. "I'm a vampire, Lacy.. We are enemies.. As much as I hate the fact, but we are suppose to h-hate each other.." He frowned.
"Nice to meet you, Valentina." Roslyn giggled and shook her head. "So I noticed that you enjoy making water into pictures. That is suppose to be against gravity. Water usually doesn't float." The red-head teased.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:32 pm

"No, I'm alright." Diana smiled. Diana turned to search for Hael, but her eyes couldn't find her. "Actually... Where's Hael?" She got worried immediately.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Hale stopped running the second he came into view. She saw him, and her eyes explored the dog and his master. She heard him refer to the dog as Cerberus, and she giggled quietly to herself at the mention of old Greek myths. They all interested her, all the myths.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
She cowered as he raised his arms to place them on her shoulder. She raised her eyebrow as he asked if she wanted ice-cream. "Is that a joke?" They don't need to eat human food. Or so she thought; after all she was recently turned.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Dominic glared, looking at her. "It's not as boring as you'd think." He saw black in the edges of his eyes from hunger deprivation. "I'll see you around." He began to walk away and cut the corner, than used vampire speed to sprint after the man.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
"Wait- wait... What... Jackson, no..." Lacy looked down at her feet, taking a few steps back. Lainy dropped her defense but continued to glare. "I..." She knew the basic laws of being a werewolf; you can't have any type of relationship with a vampire. She shook her head, covering her eyes.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Valentina raised a brow challengingly, then used her strange talents to make the grass grow around Roslyn until it wrapped around her like a cage. "Who needs earthly laws like gravity?"
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:42 pm

"She was just here a moment ago! ...I bet she went off to find that demon.." Alex growled. "Is she trying to get herself killed or something!?" He sighed and began sniffing around to catch her scent.

Sean stopped as he felt his dog halt. "Is that her? Well... hello angel. I guess you come to kill me?" He smirked. "Didn't take you long to realize I was here, did it?"

"It was a joke." Dexter teased, poking her nose. "But I could go for some fresh blood though. Maybe we could go to some alleyways and catch us some...donators.." He smirked, his fangs sliding out. "How does that sound?"

Jackson got on his knees and looked up at her face. "Lacy.. I'm so sorry.. I would do anything to be with you.. But I don't want you to have to betray your pack to be with me.." He whispered, tears in his eyes. "We can try to make this work.. Ill do the best I can."

"You are right." Roslyn giggled and pushed the grass away. "So, you like being alone or something? Don't you have some nymph friends?" She asked curiously, touching the floating water carefully. "That's so cool. I wish I was a nymph.."
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Diana followed Jackson slowly, trying to find a scent of where Hael could be,
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
"Kill? No I don't kill." Hael was confused; her bright hazel eyes clouded with confusion. "You're right, it didn't take long to find you..." Hael's voice was bold yet soft, smooth. Her beautiful dress was short in the front- at her thighs, then fell over the back of her knees in the back. She brushed her hair behind her ear, staring at him in awe.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline frowned, "No, I'd rather not..." Killing someone wasn't on her agenda.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lacy looked confused. "Oh- I don't... I don't have a pack."
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
"Being alone is something I've always been, I suppose." Valentina frowned slightly, then replaced it with a smile and looked over to her. "I can do a lot of things with nature. People take it for granted..." She created a tiny tornado in between her hands, and showed it to Roslyn.
((pLEASE IGNORE THE SHORT MESSAGES I HAD TO RUSH BC SHOWING MY HOUSE OK I PROMISE ILL DO EXTRA LONG POSTS LATER))
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 pm

"why don't you kill me? Angels are suppose to protect this world...right?" Sean frowned, taking off his black glasses to reveal his cloudy blur eyes.

"Okay okay. How about.. We go to the park and swing? How does that sound?" Dexter smiled, stroking her cheek carefully.

"No pack?" Jackson frowned and carefully rubbed her cheek. "Do you want to try and make a relationship between us work? I will do it, but do you?"

"Woah! Make a heart our of water." Roslyn giggled, clapping for Valentina making the littls tornado in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 pm

"I don't think you're a threat I have to protect anyone from," Hael whispered, staring at the cloudy haze in his eyes. She quietly, slowly continued to approach him. She placed a hand on his cheek, mesmerized by the cloudiness in his eyes. It took her a minute to remember what that was called, and she quietly whispered, "You're blind."
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline, even after he took his hand off her face, felt the heat from where it was the second before. Slowly the coldness of her skin returned, and the edges of her lips frowned. "Sure." She nodded, putting her hands into her jean pockets. "Sounds like a plan." Rosaline turned around abruptly, a wicked smile on her rosy cheeks. "Wanna race?" Before he could even answer, Rosaline was speeding through the town. As a new vampire, senses are heightened and she laughed as her golden hair bounded in the wind.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Diana and Alex weren't very far at all from each other. She crept into the area where the Angel was staring intently at the demon. "What is she doing? She's gonna get herself killed!" Diana whispered in such a quiet voice she wasn't even sure she said anything.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lacy frowned, running a hand through her brunette hair. "I think we should bring our friendship back to light, yes..." Her usual rosy cheeks dimmed pale and she looked over at Lainy. "Plus, would your cult even allow us to be friends?" She remembered how much she loved him a few years ago; she wondered if that would be rekindled.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Valentina smiled at the Shifter's interest in her abilities. She threw her hands down, pulling water out of the stream and into the hair. With a few quick movements, a heart made of water was floating visibly above Roslyn.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:57 pm

"Yeah... So what? Doesn't matter if I'm blind." Sean blushed as her hand rested on his cheek. "I'm still a tough demon." The blind male growled.

Dexter smiled and raced after her. The elder vampire quickly zoomed by and scooped her up in his arms. "I got you!" He laughed and ran into the park and to the swings.

"I live alone. I don't want to live in a blood lust cult." Jackson explained and kissed her hand gently. "I want to make our feeling for each other come back Lacy. No matter how different we are.. No matter if we are natural enemies."

"Damn.. That's so cool." Roslyn smiled and laid back on the grass. "How old are you?" She asked, turning her head to face her.
]
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:45 am

"I-I wasn't saying that to be mean, I'm just shocked. That's all," Hael whispered, still carefully studying the cloud haze that rested dimly over his eyes. The clouds made his eyes look like the sky.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline laughed and quickly darted into the air, dropping just as quickly and out of his hands. She sprinted from the ground to a swing and jumped on it, swinging as high as it would allow her. Her golden hair blew in the breeze and her rosy cheeks were pink again.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lainy growled again, trying to make a point that they were spending too much time together. Lacy bit her lip before looking back to Lainy. "She's right; We can't be seen in public this much right now." Her usual tan features lay pale as she backs up from the vampire. "I'll see you later," She whispered before dropping a slip on the ground that had her new phone number.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Dominic was much like the shadows, following in them as if he was one himself. He followed the man so quietly it was hard to tell there was anyone but him there. The man from before had found a new victim; some blonde girl on the corner looking for some money. Dominic growled to himself, why did this man have no respect for women? He catcalled her, and Dominic was done listening to this man. He sprinted, although to human eyes no one could see him. It was just a blur of darkness and Dominic swooped up the man and pinned him against a wall while baring his teeth ravenously.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Diana quietly watched Hael, confused. Why was the angel spending time with the person she warned them about? Diana needed to stop this before she got hurt; she couldn't bare to see Hael get hurt. Or Alex, for that matter.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
"Very," Valentina answered, a smile appearing on her lips. "Very old." She nodded to herself. She actually didn't know when she was born; according to Greek myths, they were created before humans and any other Earth walking creatures besides the main Gods themselves (not including the nymphs and other land Gods). "What about you?" She retorted, a smile still playing along the edges of her light pink lips. "You can't be more than 18." She guessed, knowing very well how old she was.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Sean moved back and coughed. "I'm Sean... this is Cerberus.. My hellhound." He explained and pet his dog carefully. "He is just shifted into a seeing eye dog so he doesn't look so..evil.."

Dexter blushed as he watched her. She is so pretty.. She looks like an angel..
Dex thought to himself. "H-Hey Rosaline.." He whispered and stood in front of her, stopping the swing. He moved his face closer to her's, smiling.

Jackson smiled and grabbed the slip. "I'll text you my address in a bit. If you come over, I'll cook you and Lainy some dinner. And Lainy, I hope you don't think I'm evil." He replied to the border collie and carefully pet her back. "I'll see you two later."

Autumn turned the corner and let out a shriek as she seen this. "No! Don't hurt him!" She whimpered and closed her eyes as she seen her ex punched Dominic in the jaw. "Hey bastard! Let me go!" He snarled at the vampire man.

"Actually I'm 20." Roslyn giggled and laid back on the grass. "But anyway. How about we go have some fun? Maybe we can go to the bar and get some drinks." The red-head suggested, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

"I'm shifted into a human girl so I don't kill people with a celestial viewing," Hael smiled, trying to joke although still new to simple earthly interactions. She felt a little offended that he pulled away from her viewing the clouds in his eyes. Her eyes immediately narrowed and she began to feel cautious since he was put up a wall.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Rosaline was abruptly stopped by Dexter, and she was confused. His breath was hot on her face, and she was confused for a minute as to why he stopped her from swinging. She responded slowly, still conflicted. "Yes?" Her breath smells of mint due to her hating the taste of blood and constantly chewing gum after thirsting. Her voice hang silky and smooth in the air for a moment, awaiting his response.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Lacy nodded, not really listening because she knew that Lainy wanted away badly. "Yeah, yeah sure..." She noticed that the night was dimming, and fewer people lay around the fountain area. In fact, it was just Jackson and Lacy; She could smell another supernatural around, and knew she must go home soon. She leaped into the air, shifting into her wolf form before sprinting away with Lainy by her side.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Dominic didn't respond in anger; he laughed. He laughed that they thought a mortal could hurt him. The vampire ran up the wall, slamming his body down onto the man. "Sorry, what did you call me, you misogynistic pig?" Dominic smiled, fangs bared in the man's face. "I'd rather be a bastard than a lady hater any day." Dominic plunged his teeth into the man's forearm, enjoying the bitter taste. He didn't even finish feasting before he noticed Autumn before it was too late; Not like he owed her anything, but he couldn't have a random human girl knowing what he is. He slowly turned to her, blood on the corner of his fangs.
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
Valentina recoiled, backing up. "I-I don't really know if that's my scene, Roslyn. Bars? Clubs? Catcalls and shots? I don't know, I could lose control. I mean, I could try but I..." She tried to think of more excuses, biting her tongue before she could add on to her already meaningless words.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Sean placed his glasses back on and sighed. "I can feel your tension. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. Sure I'm a demon on Earth, but I am trying to live a normal life."

Dexter gently placed a hand on her cheek and placed his lips against her soft, plump ones. He didn't know what was getting into him, he just felt so attracted and his heart skipped a beat when he was near Rosaline.

Jackson watched as his old crush and love ran away. "Dammit.. Why did I have to be bit that day!" He growled and shifted into his bat form. He flew off to his house, letting out loud squeaks(is that what bats say XD)

Autumn knew she should run. Run to the police or her home, but she couldn't move. "N-No.. Please don't.." She whispered as her feet slowly began to move back. Her eyes moved to her ex who was on the ground, holding his bleeding arm.

"Wait.. How about this. We go to the store, buy a crap ton of liquor, go to my house and get wasted. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Hael raised an eyebrow, still caught up in the beautiful clouds in his eyes. She shook her head and detached herself from him before taking a few steps away. "An alpha of a pack took me under her wing, if you would like to come visit them with me?" She offered, a hint of caution in her tone. She kept in distance, knowing that's what Diana would want.
-
Diana nodded slowly, turning to Alex. "We have to get back to the camp very quick. They don't know we followed them." Then as quickly as she began talking, she was sprinting back towards her pack's camp.
-
Rosaline's usual liveliness froze. Her body turned stone as his lips touched hers. She has never been kissed, she didn't know what to do. She was terrified; no, not because a bloodthirsty vampire had his lips on hers, but because her stomach was alive with butterflies from her first kiss. The young adult wrapped her left hand around his head, grabbing his hair while fixing her own with the other before trying very carefully to kiss back.
-
Lacy, still in her large wolf form, walked quietly through the woods. She heard a loud crack and she twisted backwards to see a hunter glaring at her hungrily.
-
Dominic carefully cleaned the blood off his fangs and he leaped into the air, disappearing as fast as he could. He hoped the girl wouldn't say anything, because he refused to kill an innocent human. Except for Rosaline, that is. He bit his lip, watching Autumn as she stared at the bleeding man. 'Don't let him live, don't help him...' Dominic thought to himself, growling lowly. He heard about this man. He had assaulted and killed his last girlfriend.
-
Valentina smiled a wide, happy smile. She brushed a strand of brunette hair behind her ear and stood up from the stream. "I could always try new things.. If you would like to go to the bar, I mean..." She looked up, searching for an expression in the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Sean looked down blindly as he thought about the offer. "If that goddess blooded alpha female tries to attack me, I will kill her." He replied. "But I'll come with you."

Alex nodded in agreement and took off after her. "Diana.. If he comes to visit us, try to not attack. We need to try and befriend him, which you will hate, but we can't have him as an enemy."

Dexter wrapped his arms carefully around her waist, getting on his knees so she was a bit higher than he was. "I like you Rosa.." He whispered against her lips.

Autumn covered her mouth to conceal her screams and took off to the park. Tears streamed down her cheek as she thought about what she had just witnessed. Vampire.. That man, was a blood-sucking, undead monster! He's gonna find me and kill me for seeing that.. Thoughts raced through her mind as she ran to the city park.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable because of all the men and drunken dumbasses around, so let's just buy some alcohol and go to my house, alright?" The red-hair smiled kindly, stretching her arms back.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 pm

"No you most definitely won't." Hael growled, even the low growl of her voice assured such authority the wind blew around her in assisted defense. "She's practically my mother, and if you lay a hand on her I will end your existence." The angel narrowed her eyes, turning around. "Anyways, follow me." She walked quietly back to the camp.
-
"I won't, I won't... As long as he doesn't do anything sketchy, I won't attack. But he is a demon Alex. Don't let your guard down."
-
Rosaline jumped as his hands touched her bare waist. Her human-like reflexes had her jumped back halfway across the park due to her vampire reflexes. She looked at her waits, the stop red from his grip. She also couldn't help but see the marks on her arms, and gritted her teeth before looking up at him from behind the slide.
-
Dominic lay smoothly and carefully along a gutter over the buildings. He eyed a few more harassers, carefully trying to decipher who he would end. He decided to leave everyone alone at this time; although he did tell a few men to screw off but without killing them. He pulled out another cigarette, lighting it carefully as he walked the streets.
-
"Me? Uncomfortable?" Valentina smiled. "Try me." The edges of her pink lips pointed upwards and she tied her long brunette hair back in a pony-tail that fell down to her waist. "I can literally control nature and you think men will make me uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Sean growled and began to walk as Cerberus began to follow Hael. "I will if she comes after me." He warned, his eyes closing.

"D-Did I hurt you?" Dexter frowned, standing up. "If I did, I apologize. I didn't know my grip was that strong." The older male replied and slowly went over to her. "I'm sorry.."

"Why the not allowed is there just a random vampire just biting random people.. And why didn't he attack me? I just seen what had happened. I could go to the police.." Autumn whispered to herself.

"Okay~ let's go then!" Roslyn squealed happily, grabbing her hand. The young adult began to walk to the bar, pulling Valentina with her.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Hael whipped around. "No, you won't." In just a few seconds her hands were on his face, caressing it almost sarcastically. "Darling, you wouldn't hurt a fly." Her lips weren't far from his ear at all. "And a Goddess descant wolf would destroy you, especially with the help of an angel." She sprinted back to where she was, smiling widely even though he couldn't see it. "I will defend her to my death." She whispered.
-
Diana watched the angel and demon approach the camp, and she greeted them quietly while her eyes beamed a bright red.
-
Lacy watched the hunter string his bow, and she froze. Would he kill her? As a werewolf, her wolf form was very large compared to average wolves. Her eyes widened and Lainy whimpered for her to run, but she was frozen in fear.
-
Rosaline backed up a little, "Don't worry about it." She pulled her blonde hair back into a braid and stumbled a few more feet away. She didn't know what to do, she was so stunned by everything.
-
Dominic strolled the streets of Evergreen, exhaling smoke casually as he nodded to a few people who greeted him. He flipped his dark brunette hair and took another drag. Her heard a low wince from a short distance away. He recognized it as Rosaline immediately. He knew he couldn't help her like he used to be able to; he thinks of her as a little sister, and his defensiveness and protective instincts kicked in. He hoped she was okay.
-
Valentina nodded, following carefully behind. The nymph made sure to stay a few paces behind just in case anything happened: it was very dangerous to walk out at night in Evergreen if you might guess.
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 pm

"I'll just summon some of my demon helpers to come help me." Sean growled, an obvious blush was plastered on his cheeks. "And I thought an angel is so big and powerful..." His lips curled up in a smirk. "I guess you aren't if you need help with a Goddess descant wolf.."

Alex gently nudged her cheek with his nose. "Its okay Diana.. Don't get to excited.. I'm here to help if things go wrong."

Jackson's bat eyes widened as his sensitive hearing heard the whines of Lainy. He turned and shot off to the location of Liany and Lacy. When he seen the two dogs and the hunter, he shifted into his vampire form, smirking. "Don't you know hunting in the forest is against the law?" He teased, his fangs showing as he walking closed to the hunter.

Dexter looked down at his shoes as he watched her stumble away from him as if he was a monster...oh wait.. "I see, you are scared of me?" The dirty blond male sighed. "I understand, it isn't the first time."

The shapeshifter kept her guard up as she walked through the streets of Evergreen. "Have you ever drank before Val?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:13 pm

"How cute, you think I need help to kill you."  Hael smiled, noticing the redness around his cheeks. Also, a light blush hid under her defensive stance. He thinks he could win against a Goddess and an Angel in a fight. He would need Satan himself to rise from not allowed in order to take them out.
-
Diana frowns, brushing her fur next to Alex's. "I'm sorry for how I'm acting," The alpha apologized, sadness in her eyes. She turned to camp's entrance, watching them walk in.
-
"Don't you know you're trapped?" The hunter smiled before whistling, and a rope wrapped around Jackson's foot, pulling him into the air. The hunter had help.
Lainy growled, biting the rope to try to break it.
Lacy, who was still in wolf form, narrowed her eyes at the hunter with his bow strung and ready to kill. "Any last words, princess?"
-
"I'm scared of myself, Dexter." Rosaline growled, tying her blonde hair back. "I remember things... I remember things I didn't. I... have never been kissed before." She frowned.
-
Dominic watched Dexter and Rosaline, hoping she didn't remember him. She kissed him?
-
Valentina bit her lip for a moment, pondering the question. "I can't remember anything," She began. "I might've."
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Sean moved his face away, growling. I can't see her but I can picture a damn smug look on her face..

Alex licked her neck carefully, trying to calm her nerves for when the demon walks in.

Jackson, staring at Lacy, mouthed Run! I'll call you later. "Hey dumbass. Maybe you wouldn't mind if o called the police and tell that you were killing innocent forest animals." He grinned, pulling his phone out.

Dexter ran over and pulled her into a hug. "Rosaline..I'm here to help you with these things.. Let me help you remember your forgotten memories." He whispered into her ear, his hand slowly rubbing her small back.

"You lost your memories?! How'd you manage to do that?" Roslyn frowned, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Admin
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:05 am

Hael smiled, imagining what he was thinking about the smug hint to her voice. She saw a flicked of anger cross over his casual features, but she knew he wouldn't stay mad. But she thought, only to herself, that even if he stayed mad it wouldn't matter.
-
Diana walks to the rock where she gives announcements, and glares at the demon. "Hello, satan's little helper my name is Diana." She couldn't help but be sarcastic: it's who she is. "This is Alex, and you already met Hael." She nodded as she said the names, introducing them to their guest.
-
Lacy shook her head aggressively in Jackson's direction. She refused to leave him, especially if he was caught just like she was. Lainy continued to chew on the rope loosely, trying hard to bite through the thick string. The hunter looked to Jackson, watching his attempts. "And you think you can magically get signal in the middle of a forest?" The hunter laughed like there was a big joke and everyone missed it. "Do you know how much money I'll get for that wolf? Enough talking; papa's gonna get paid." He growled lowly before pulling back the bow.
-
Rosaline pulled away at his touch, still disliking any physical attention. "Why would I want to remember?" Rosaline gasped, anger bubbling in the pit of her stomach. "Why would I ever want to relive those nights as a sad human girl?" She bit her lip, contemplating whether of not she should just go home for the night.
-
"I've been alive for many years, I suppose I just forget. Or maybe slept for a couple years. I'm not sure," Valentina smiled. "I imagine, as a nymph, that somewhere along the lines of my existence I was intoxicated. After all, I helped everything to exist. Greek Mythology isn't necessarily all myths." She warned, a smile playing on her lips as they walked.
-
Dominic decided he heard enough and would stop invading their personal space. The vampire was, generally, bored. He listened and watched carefully, searching for any food or entertainment he could find. After all, he didn't get to finish his meal before being interrupted by that stupid human. What was her name, Autumn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evergreen, land of supernaturals   Evergreen, land of supernaturals Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next