Mozzarella Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozzarella Cheese

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for being patient and active! We're still figuring things out and it is, unfortunately, taking a long time. Much love from the MC team!
Donate
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is udorhiqdtqmwgvlm

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 41 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Fantasy Human Roleplay Search
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 pm by Ashy~
post any ads / requests / searches for group roleplays here!

Comments: 0
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Clans Return
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm by Hannah

» Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am by Ashy~

» The Bucketlist Game
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm by Guest

» Summer plans?
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Angel's Drawing
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm by Guest

» Mozzarella Cheese!
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm by Moonblaze-Angel

» Guess the pet!
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm by catwomen644

» Yum or Yuck V1
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm by Guest

» Adorables random art
Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm by Guest

Snippits of writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonblaze-Angel
Getting Started
Getting Started
Moonblaze-Angel

Snippits of writing Empty
PostSubject: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Here lies the words of Angel, all written once and never visited...

This page will (hopefully) remind me to write some more on these stories! Here are some random snippits of writing.

Canvas

The sky was dark. So dark was this sky, that the very ground underneath her feet seemed to be a pale, gray river of hopelessness. It paled the walls of the lonely city street, and created a look of desolation. The only bright color in this sad, sad world was the very clothes she wore, the very hair on her head, and the very, very bright eyes upon her face. How she had ended up here, in this little town with no color, she had not the slightest idea. The people here, too, it seemed, were devoid of color: they were either a sickly gray, in place of the warm yellow and peach skin tones she was so fond of, or a deep, dark ebony instead of the rich, earthy tones of her father's kind. But where were their blue and green and gold eyes? And the red and pink lips, the rainbow colors of nails, the vibrant colors of clothes? The whole town seemed to have faded, gone to sharp greys, and blacks, and creamy whites. All hint of color was gone. ~

What do you think? I wrote the basic story line in 5th grade, but figured I'd jazz it up a bit and re-write it; it seemed too boring to me. How is it now?

(Too lazy to write more right now...) Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

PostSubject: Re: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:45 am

Damn, you guys are amazing at writing. This isn't fair, wish I was good at writing. I am very bad at detail and I get distracted so easy. Plus, I am not very creative so I don't have any good idea for stories and stuff like that.

I like it Moon, if you do come up with a story for that, I will certainly be following you and be reading it from start to end. I really love how the members on this site is very kind and very creative. I really hope everyone is having fun on this site that Hannah, Scarlette. and I have put so much work into. <3 -Ashy~
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Moonblaze-Angel
Getting Started
Getting Started
Moonblaze-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:36 am

Lies, I'm horrible. I find so much wrong with my writing...I bet you'd be great if you could find a topic you're interested in. It took me a while to get interested in writing, but now that I am I tend to try to improve more. The idea for this one was a picture. Our fifth grade teacher here would give us free-pic Fridays; we chose one of the pictures from her cabinet thingee, and then had to write a story about it. I had a girl painting the gray pier into a blue ocean. Pictures are great; another thing for inspiration is roleplays. I take the roleplays I've done and improve them into stories. Sometimes they get so random....

I might actually write more on it, this one interested me, so I wrote on it. I agree; so far the members here have been great. Let's just hope it stays that way when we get more people! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Kinda depressing in a way, but I love it! You should continue this into a full length short story/book. I think you're really talented, don't stop writing!
Back to top Go down
Moonblaze-Angel
Getting Started
Getting Started
Moonblaze-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Good, it's supposed to be. XD I don't generally write very depressing.....so I decided to try it out. Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snippits of writing   Snippits of writing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Snippits of writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mozzarella Cheese :: Creative Writing :: Share your Writing-
Jump to: