Mozzarella Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozzarella Cheese

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for being patient and active! We're still figuring things out and it is, unfortunately, taking a long time. Much love from the MC team!
Donate
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is udorhiqdtqmwgvlm

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 41 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Fantasy Human Roleplay Search
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 pm by Ashy~
post any ads / requests / searches for group roleplays here!

Comments: 0
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Clans Return
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm by Hannah

» Evergreen, land of supernaturals
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am by Ashy~

» The Bucketlist Game
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm by Guest

» Summer plans?
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Angel's Drawing
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm by Guest

» Mozzarella Cheese!
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm by Moonblaze-Angel

» Guess the pet!
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm by catwomen644

» Yum or Yuck V1
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm by Guest

» Adorables random art
Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm by Guest

Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Empty
PostSubject: Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!)   Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg,better known by his online alias PewDiePie, is a Swedish video game commentator on YouTube. Felix has just broken up with his long-lasting relationship with Marzia Bisognin and now is heartbroken because of that. His videos have been getting duller and Felix has been getting more depressed. He is debating on if he should continue making videos for his loyal bros, but he doesn't want them to worry about him about his break up with Marzia Bisognin. But one day he meets a beautiful, caring and sweet girl who might just fix his broke heart. Will Felix Kjellberg ever get back to the way he was before?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules;
1) Please write more then a sentence per post. Its fine if its sometimes due to writer's block, but lets try to get away from that.
2) Be active, I'm not gonna get all excited over a thread that isn't going to last long due to you being inactive, that is NOT going to roll.
3) Make your forum good. Don't make it crap just because you don't want to put any effort into it.
4) If you are going away, message me or something so I know. I get very impatient but if I know you have to do something or have to go away for a few days, that's fine C:

Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Pewdiepie-facts-16-fun-facts-about-pewdiepie.
Name; My name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, but I go by PewDiePie, PewDie and Pewds. PewDiePie is a name I made up for my YouTube channel.
Age; I am 25 years old and I was born October 24, 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Appearance; I have dirty blonde hair that is slightly long. I got pale skin. My eye color is blue and I am 5'10.
Hobbies; I love to record videos for all my bros, I love to play games since I love to make people laugh and have fun.
Other; Sorry its crap, I expect you to know who PewDiePie is and how he is plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Ashy~
Spammer
Spammer
Ashy~

Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!)   Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 am

*Waits* Hopefully someone will join~ -Ashy~
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Felix Kjellberg Lovestory (Looking for female!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mozzarella Cheese :: Roleplaying :: One x One Roleplays-
Jump to: